We use a tailored program that ensures you Quit Smoking – easily, naturally & permanently. One session, guaranteed.
We offer this to both individuals wanting to change their lives, and employers wanting to create a smoke free working environment. A pack a day smoker spends $7300 a year on cigarettes and can cost and employer over $5000 a year in lost productivity.
Our mission is to offer a solution that can change somebody’s life in a few hours, from the person who believes that they could never quit smoking, to the person who never again has an urge to smoke. Our services have over 95% success in creating non smokers from the one session – the other 5% are completely non smokers after the 2nd (free) session.
With the average cost of a pack of cigarettes now being above $20, a one pack per day smoker will currently spend $7300 per year just on cigarettes. And with the already announced increase to tax on cigarettes this cost will only rise.
Think about all the holidays, entertainment or simply paying your bills with less stress you could be enjoying, all while leading a healthy and vital life. The numerous health benefits and the saving of money from quitting could otherwise be used for living a smoke free life.